At the end of their Junior Cycle, students are awarded a Junior Cycle Profile of Achievement (JCPA) by the school. This award has replaced the previous state-awarded Junior Certificate.
The JCPA award presents:
- The results obtained in the state examinations in June of 3rd year.
- The descriptor grades obtained in the students’ Classroom-Based Assessments carried out in 2nd and 3rd year.
- The results of classroom Assessments in Short Courses where taken.
- The ‘Other Areas of Learning’ which the students have undertaken outside the academic curriculum eg sports, drama, choir, Student Council etc.
- Acknowledgement of learning in Wellbeing.
Click on the link to upload your Other Areas of Learning (OAL’s): Other Areas of Learning Submission Form 2022